Sunday, March 23, 2014

2014 Hijab Trend Now

2014 Hijab Trend Now is highly recommended to wear outer or additional shawl or any big-cutting cardigan to cover your torso ;) oya, I just want to thank to all my readers or I prefer to call you friends rather than readers ;)
thank you so much for all the good comments and advices, that really helps me to keep writing and sharing anything that I do really hope it will be useful,, insyaAllah,,
and,, I would like to get to know you more,, yup you! so do not hesitate to ask me anything or just send me a friendship email or just say Hi! at my blog.
because making friends is.. truly gives me a positive energy!.
ok now!! allow me to repeat my advice in the video about why we should cover the chest area.
2014 Hijab Trend Now 
nowadays it's not safe anymore. we've read on the news about how girls are getting kidnapped, murdered, raped here and there. it's a scary world i tell ya!!
so we need to protect ourselves. of course we need to have gadgets or some martial art skills and whatnot, but on appearance pun we have to take care.
don't wear clothes that will "mengundang" leering looks from men.
if one thing i'm sure of, it's men's weakness for women. it's already stated in the Quran!!
Surah Ali Imran (3:14)
Beautified for people is the love of that which they desire - of women and sons, heaped-up sums of gold and silver, fine branded horses, and cattle and tilled land. That is the enjoyment of worldly life, but Allah has with Him the best return.
so.. why cari pasal? we can look good of course, we can be fashionable or sporty or whatever, but we should know to what extend.
our assets (both front and back, top to bottom) can make men get lustful. the more we jiggle them in their faces, the more likely they want to 'attack' you.
don't go looking for trouble!
maybe it's because i'll be getting married, so i have this thinking that only my husband can see my precious gems, from the root of my hair to my pinky toes. haha! what a way to call them =p
anyway, i want only my husband to see my perfection and flaws. i find it insulting if other people sees them.. i want to be exclusive to only ONE! bertuah husband i nanti. ecewaahh!! =p
in sha Allah, Allah SWT will protect us if we put our trust in Him and put on efforts to protect ourselves too. i have so much more to write about but i think this is long enough!!!! ok uolls!!
Ramadhan Mubarak!! and please forgive me for all my wrongdoings. to err is human, but still. i need to ask for forgiveness. tak cukup ilmu kan. still trying to improve. in sha Allah..[]